Hi, this is FanPlus team.
The AD tracking option issue happens due to a bug on iOS.
Apple recently released an update,
so please download it and update your iOS
to ver. 14.5.1 to resolve the issue.
If you still have a problem with watching ADs or using offer-walls,
please follow our guide below:
1. DELETE FanPlus app
2. Go to Settings
3. Settings -> Privacy ->
Tracking -> Enable “Allow Apps to Request to Track”
4. Settings -> Privacy -> Apple Advertising
-> Enable “Personalized Ads”
5. Install FanPlus app again
6. Log in with your FanPlus account
7. Go to Vote > Click “Get free voting tickets” menu
8. When a pop-up message shows up
saying “Please allow tracking to see ADs”,
Click Setting > Enable “Allow Tracking”
8. Go back to FanPlus app and try to watch ADs again
If you still have the issue, please let us know 🙂
(Setting on FanPlus app → Contact us
→ Select a type of your inquiry
→ Write your issue in detail)